Monday, January 12, 2009

Calgon take me away moments.....

Week 3 - Day 12

That got your attention didn't it!

Its not actually Calgon...but.....it is CHOCOLATE ........
Dear hubby gave me this box of goodies for Christmas and I've taken only one or two pieces every now and then. Now that I'm starting to feel better, I'm enjoying them so much in peace and quiet....whether its when the guys have gone off to bed or when they are at work or school....these are just moments to put up my feet, close my eyes, enjoy the silence and melt into the chocolate.....

I dare you to click on the close up picture.....go on.....you know you want to......


4 comments:

  1. OK, I admit it...I looked at the close up picture! LOL I'm enjoying your blog...I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Chocolates work for me too! There much better than Calgon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know of course I had to click on the picture. You are definately having a great time on your blog. I love visiting here each day.
    You sound like you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny I was thinking of Calgon take me away just yesterday. Chocolate works for me too!

    ReplyDelete